The Goal was simple. Run around and attempt to ski lines on the Ten Highest Peaks in Washington state. It sounded like I had my work in store but I would have 4 months to pull it off. 3 days later I got a phone call asking if I wanted to go to South America for the spring touring season; make that 2 months to pull it off. So here they are.
1. Mount Rainier ———14,411 via the Emmons Glacier, August 1st, 2011
2. Mount Adams———-12,276 via the Avalanche Glacier Headwall on July 24th, 2011
3. Little Tahoma———-11,138 via the South Face direct on May 24th, 2011
4. Mount Baker ———-10,781 via the Coleman Demming route on May 9 2012
10. Mount Shuksan——–9,131 via the White Salmon Glacier on May 9, 2011
Each H at the end represents Jason Hummels version of the adventure.
All of these adventures were covered in a documentary by Crest Pictures Called Freerider which can be watched in its entirety by clicking this link.